Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award


I wanted to thank Petro from The Seaman Mom blog, who nominated me for one this these awards.  Very cool!!!  It took me a few days to respond as I just realized what I needed to do when receiving this award. I have been deeply touched by all the people who have visited and have written such beautiful words that are uplifting and encouraging.  I am so grateful and thankful for such wonderful new people entering my life.

I would like to pass this award onto ten blogs that are a real joy to visit and give such a unique voice to each site:

1/ Sweet Melody 87 -  I enjoy her continued words of love and encouragement and her creative photos, one of which is at the top of my blog.

2/ Amoridoce - she is a sweet person with the loveliest blog full of delicious recipes and beautiful photos.

3/ Hattatt - I have just found their blog and love photos of art and history.  Love it!!!

4/ Letters from Launna -  her honest words inspire me with each visit.

5/ Nancy Pirris Sculpture - Nancy is an amazing artist and supportive and uplifting person.

6/ Some Might Sayy - I enjoy her blog because of the depth of insight and honest content.

7/ The Amazing Moment - beautiful photos of amazing moments.

8/ Why I Wake up Every Day - Unikorna has a beautiful and funny way of speaking about the simple things in life, while bringing a bigger picture into what is happening.  Wonderful!!!

9/ Olive Tree - I have just recently started following Abdul's blog and have found images of Libya and history content very interested and thought provoking.

10/ Arbol Serpentina - Alex is an amazing artist who creates these really funky lamps that are so original.  A must see!!!


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:

1/ I love doing a heart meditation every morning.
2/ I have to floss my teeth after every meal, don't enjoy food between my pearly whites.
3/ I love love love to walk, anywhere and everywhere.
4/ I love date bars, before it was chocolate covered almonds.
5/ I enjoy reading anything about the Law of Attraction.
6/ I cut my own hair.
7/ I love the color orange.

4 things to remember after receiving your award:

1/ Thank the person who has nominated you - check
2/ Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers - check
3/ State 7 random facts about yourself - check
4/ Post the award pic on your wall - check

20 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I am so happy for you, you really deserve this award, I am so touched that you mentioned my blog, thank you so much. I love the color orange and I ready everything on the Law Of Attraction and The Secret:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Launna: Thanks!!!! Isn't it all wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is wonderful Suzanne, I am truly blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Suzanne:
    For some reason, best known to those who control these things, looking at your Live Traffic Feed we appear to be coming in from Novosibirsk in the Russian Federation. This often happens - perhaps there is still some secret arrangement between Hungary and the former Soviet Union!!

    But all of that is by the way. We cannot tell you how thrilled we are to have been included for The Versatile Blogger Award. It is so very kind and generous of you to have thought of us. If we may, then we shall accept with much joy and happiness and place it in pride of place, along with other previous awards, in our virtual trophy cupboard where we shall be able to admire it, and think about 'Suzanne Bean', on a daily basis.

    That said, it is hugely appreciated, Suzanne, and we know that you will understand if we do not actually fulfil all the requirements of the award, save that it in saying that it is so marvellous to be part of this most exciting and kind hearted world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are more than welcome!!! I appreciate your acknowledgement!!! Funny about the Novosibirsk, as I'm not well learned about different areas in Europe, I do find your information very interesting. I will have to do some further reading. I do love getting to know people from other parts of the world!!!
      Yes, I totally understand and this award was for celebration!!! So ENJOY!!!
      Many blessings to you!!!

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much Suzanne for including my blog in your list of blogs!! I am very honored, it´s the first time something like that happens to me :)
    I'll put a mention in my blog when I get home.
    Right now I'm finishing move into a new house, when I finished mounting the workshop, I promise that I will post blog entries with the latest works.
    I´m gonna
    kind regards
    alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Alex!!!! You and your work deserve the recognition!!! I look forward to seeing new photos soon.
      All the best with your move into a new home!! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you beautiful Suzanne, you're most kind and far too generous with your compliments on my behalf :). CONGRATSSSS, you fully deserve this award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unikorna, you are wonderful and was so happy to give you the award. You have a wonderful view of your world. I very much enjoy all your posts.
    Many blessings to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much suzanne:) i really love this gift:) I currently haven't had time to write in my blog, but Tuesday I've been better and and I will do everything it says the award :) :) you are a very dear person! thanks even from heart:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Coradinha!!! You and your blog are the sweetest!!! I love to give support to such a gem of a blog. Kisses!!! :)

      Delete
  9. Oh,dear Suzanne I am too happy to remembered and mentioned me here.
    As you knew I write with Arabic language,and my English language is not good enough to write with it,the web translator is too bad to depend upon it.
    I will try to do what I can,and forgive if I can't.

    Thank you too much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adbul: I was happy to mention your blog as it gives such a unique voice about your country. I find the translator part of your blog works just fine. I can read what you say with clarity. All the best to you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzanne,
    Congratulations again and thanks for passing the love to other blogging friends :)

    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petro!!! This is sooo much fun. I am totally enjoying sharing everyones blogs. Thank for the nomination!!! Big hug to you!!! :)

      Delete
  12. Hello!
    I just wish you a very good end of w-end, but especially at the approach of May 1, as is the custom in France, bring you a few sprigs of lily of the valley, so it brings you happiness and and your family
    this is a great honor that you made ​​me, putting myself has honored my blog
    Regards
    Chris
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/04/29/1204291147081250289781706.jpg
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/04/28/1204280530561250289777793.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Chris:
    Thank you for the lovely gesture of the lilly for happiness. I appreciate your gift. Many blessings to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Suzanne!! You deserve this award.. Loved reading the facts about you....
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Divya!!! Thanks!! I appreciate your visit. You also have a great day :)

      Delete