Friday, June 22, 2012

My favorite trees


I do love where I live, in my opinion the area is the best in Victoria.  I'm a 20 minute walk into the middle of town,  a 2 minute walk into Beacon Hill Park, and less than 10 minutes to the ocean.  I have a car, but barely use it as I do love walking everywhere.  There is so much to see such as all the different trees that have all their own personalities.

I love the one above as it reminds me of a woman dancing in the middle of the forest.  The one below is so defined in detail, I do love to draw the roots that reach up to the sky.



And at dusk, against the sky a whole new world opens up.  




8 comments:

  1. Hi suzanne,

    Looks Good and Great !!!!!

    I too a Green Lover Suzanne:)

    Keep it up ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!! Yes, green to beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at the different shapes of trees, they are so individual and beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they soooo cool and beautiful and so many indescribable words!!!

      Delete
  4. wow Suzanne they are astonishing, they seem surreal, I love trees I even wrote in my fantasy story about a magic tree that looked, in my mind, a lot like your second one. I actually saved your photos in my computer. Hehe the heart of an artist is always attentive when it comes to beauty...lovely and sweet Suzanne. I love this new approach of your blog...I am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I glad you love the photos. Now, I can't wait to read your story!!! I know, the second one is so amazing, with all these wild looking roots and hidden places where fairies could hide. tee hee A very magical place to be.
      Big hug, Suzanne

      Delete
  5. Dear Suzanne,
    I really love these pictures, they make me so melancholic, reminding me of your beautiful Victoria! Oh, how I wish I was there too...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Petro:
      I so love hearing that you have been in Victoria, with us being so far apart. I'm happy that you like the photos. I do enjoy sharing my city with everyone, so more images are coming.

      Delete