Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reconsidering .........

About a week ago, I found out that someone was stealing my poetry.  He was also on my Facebook page and posted my work, and of course, (he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer) I saw them.  I reported him to facebook and then shut down my blog.  I was upset as posting my creativity is a very sacred way for me to share with you.

Well, my wonderful blogger friend http://unikorna.blogspot.ca/ suggested that I take my poetry off my blog and keep showing my artwork.  Wow, what a fabulous idea!!!  Thank you Petronela!!!

I have a new drawing to share!!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne
    I didn't find your blog for four days ,now I understood why? I left a note for you on your page in Pure-Bloggers asking you what happened.
    I am really happy that you are ok.
    Your poetry was stolen by somebody, that means it is a good work and you are a real poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adbul:
    I'm sorry that I didn't receive your message on Pure Blogger as I would have responded. I find Pure Blogger isn't consistent in sending messages to my email. Thank you for your lovely compliment about my work. I missed sharing my work with people and looking at others beautiful messages.
    Great to hear from you!!!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo glad you reconsidered Suzanne it would have been such a shame to quit the blogosphere, you have so much beauty to share with the world. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great idea!!! I love to be back and sharing with you!!
      Big hug and kisses!!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Suzanne, Adbul is right, since someone stole your poetry... it means you are good:)

    Welcome back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna!!! I am so happy to be back and connecting with all you wonderful people. :D

      Delete