Thursday, June 21, 2012

A single thought


The weather has really only started to get warm here in Victoria, so now I find myself roaming around the local park that is only a couple of blocks away from my home.  The local park gardeners have yet cut the long grass that now has grown about 3 feet high.  I love walking through the fields, it reminds me when I was a child running through the wheat fields on my Grandparents farm.  This picture was taken while I sit among the grass, hidden from people' eyes, enjoying being surrounded my nature.  While taking this picture, something started to crawl and me.  I very cute caterpillar was wanting onto my foot, so I picked it up to look at it closely.  I must admit, I began to talk to it.  A person walked by and looked over, and saw me talking to myself. LOL!!!  A little crazy perhaps????


Beacon Hill Park
Victoria, BC

10 comments:

  1. :))) Lovely post Suzanne, I see you have many abilities...taking great photos is one of them...that explains after all..you are an artist. I'd love to see more posts like these with glimpses from your lovely life in Victoria...wow you are so far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couple of people have mentioned wanting to see more of Victoria, so I would love to comply. I can share my life with you!!! Yes, I live so far away from you!!! Isn't it cool to have a connection and share our worlds. I will post new pictures soon.
      Big hug!!!! And thank you for the lovely compliment!!! :D

      Delete
  2. You do take lovely photos Suzanne, I would love to see more pictures of Victoria too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I would love to start taking pictures of Victoria. I'm always walking around town, so I could show you my world. Perhaps my change in blog direction is a good thing!!! :D

      Delete
  3. ahaha so funny your post:) both of us talk about grandparents:) me too i realy love the nature:) thank you so much for your comment my dear, and you too are beautiful on your profile picture:)so charming and misterious:) kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest!!! Grandparents are lovely to remember for all the wonderful things they have done. Funny, when I used to run through the wheat fields my step Grandfather would get so mad. LOL!!! I was a bit of a brat with me. :D Thank you for your lovely comment!!! Wonderful to hear from you. Kissess :D

      Delete
  4. Dear Suzanne,
    I can imagine how thrilled you must be now, with the lovely weather in that beautiful, amazing Victoria. That's one of my favorite places on earth! I had times when I was praying to get a ship that goes over there regularly :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Victoria is sooo beautiful. I do love it here. I would love if you sailed into Victoria. We have so many Cruiseships arriving during the summer, the city is bursting with life. I hope one day you will visit!! :D

      Delete
    2. I will not miss the chance to meet you in person so count on me if I ever get there again :)

      xoxo

      Delete
    3. What a fabulous idea!!! To meet you and show you the city!!! Wonderful!! :D

      Delete