Wednesday, August 15, 2012

To celebrate children both young and old

A personal intention in my life to see with child like eyes where everyday is fresh and new and full of adventure.  I remember as a child I loved to draw and create many different things.  I was able to bring this into my adult life, which I feel much gratitude.

My Mom just found these two drawings I did as a child.  My Grandmother was an artist who did pastel drawings of horses and dogs.  She also lived on a farm, so these drawings have a strong connection for me to my past.




In celebration to all children both young and old!!!  

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Divya!!! What a lovely compliment!! :)

      Delete
  2. I think it is wonderful that you share all your work and that you recognize children everywhere:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna!!! What a wonderful compliment!!! Children are the best!! :)

      Delete
  3. times goes so fast! So nice to have found your drawings! You were very good from a young age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, time just runs by!!! I'm happy to have these drawings back, but you know, I don't even remember drawing them!!!! Thank you Alida!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Suzanne,
    I'm very sorry I've not visited your lovely blog in a little while. Then again, I stayed away from a computer on my adventure that delighted me as that of a child.
    Your inner child resonates in your posting and those drawings you did from your childhood, have continued to inspire you as through the eyes of a child.
    Wonderful stuff and have a brilliant day in Victoria.
    In kindness, Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary:
      Thanks for your lovely comment!!! Yes, let us all let our inner child out to play!!! Wonderful!!!! You have a beautiful day in England!!!
      Best wishes, Suzanne

      Delete