Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Ports of Conscious Realizations

I find myself in between a life of living and non-living,
breathing in a society that I get see, but do not buy into,
surely I am part of this world, yet, walking in a way that is crooked to most,
without judgement,
I live.

These photos were taken on a trip in Washington.  I live very close to the United States border, so visiting can happen in the blink of an eye.  This particular island feels like a place between you and I, a place that lives below the surface in a world that is foreign to society and can only be translated by each individual.    A barren island, alone, floating, creating what it needs to be, only be..........





6 comments:

  1. Very lovely photos Suzanne, they are serene and timeless :). I wish you included yourself in one of them :). I miss your smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Petronela!!! You are so very sweet. :) Yes, I believe that serene and timeless are perfect words for this little island. A big smile for you!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Suzanne,
    You live and observe. Sometimes perhaps feeling like a spectator and not a part of it all. Yet you live, you survive and you breathe in all the positivity on offer.
    And somewhere on that island is wondrous place, a place called the beach of dreams. And in the sand you write the words that define your future.
    In peace and good wishes, your way, Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary:
      What wonderful words, so full of life!!! I will step onto the beach of dreams and create and create and create.
      Many blessings to you!!!

      Delete
  3. ░░█░█▌█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▌▄█░░
    ░░█▀█▌█▄▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█ █▄██░░
    ░░█░█▌█▌▐█ █▌░░ █▌░░ ░██░░░
    ░╔╦═╦╗───╔╗──────╔╗─▄▄─▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄
    ░║║║║╠═╦═╣╠╦═╦═╦╦╝║███████───▄▀
    ░║║║║║╩╣╩╣═╣╩╣║║║╬║▀█████▀▀▄▀
    ░╚═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩═╩╩═╩═╝──▀█▀
    From Another Annual Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucky!!! Wow, Wonderful!!! :) Happy Week to you too!!!

      Delete