Thursday, September 27, 2012

Selling Books Online

Hello to all my dear friends!!!

I would love some input on selling books online.  I'm just putting my book to print which is going to sell for $15.00 Canadian.  I started gathering information about shipping and found that sending books international can be rather costly, so I thought that I would create an ebook and sell it online.  This would allow people to read it at a lower cost without having to pay for shipping.

I started searching on the interet, and now, much to my confusion, this looks to be a very complicated task for which I need help in understanding.  So I put out a message to all who are have experience with selling ebooks on Amazon or any other site that you have been involved with.  I do appreciate any feedback!!!  Thanks for all you help!!!

Much love,
Suzanne

16 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, try this woman's blog, her name is Jenn, I know she is preparing an E book soon. She is friendly, funny and very nice. I won her book on line.

    http://writesy.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna!!! I will have a look at her blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Suzanne:
    Unfortunately we cannot offer any help or advice here. But we do wish you the very best of luck in your endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your wonderful wishes!!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Best of luck, like to become you a next J.K Rolling My best wishes always with you From India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucky!!! What a wonderful positive affirmation. :)

      Delete
  4. I did review a couple of e-books some time ago for Open Road Media. Take a look at: http://www.openroadmedia.com/authors/gioietta-vitale.aspx
    They have all sorts of e-books there. Talk to them about your books.
    Best of luck! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much this great information!!!! I will definitely have a look at the site. :)

      Delete
  5. I am sorry I can't help you but... I just can't help of realizing AGAIN how exciting this is for you :). Congrats again and GOOD LUCKKKKKKKK beautiful poetess :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying to this post. I always appreciate your wonderful supportive words!!!! :) You are fabulous!!!!!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your visit and comment back plz visit and share following post
    Shocking images

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzanne I invited you to join the Sisterhood of the world bloggers, it's a blog award. You can pass it on or not...whatever you choose is ok :)...kisses and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you honey!!! I had such a heavy negative day that your message brought a smile to my face. You are the sweetest!!! :)

      Delete
  8. I just started a blog on how to sell books online. I think it is the most exciting experience I have ever had. Check it out. http://buysellbooksonline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the message. I will check out your blog!!! :)

      Delete