Sunday, October 28, 2012

In Celebration of Autumn

I love the leaves of Autumn, watching them, walking through them, and of course drawing them.  The red maple are my favorite for the brightness of each hue that speaks of such richness.  I found this leaf while out on a walk, so I'm sharing with each of you.  Enjoy!!!!


I'm still committed to my 10,000 hours, so there are a back log of drawings that I'll be posting each day.  I do love this process, which allows be to become more intimate with each subject that I draw.

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm happy to hear that it looks close to real!!! Coo! :)

      Delete
  2. I thought this was a real leave, this is awesome. I love the fall leaves and all their colors:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I also love fall leaves!!! And thank you!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Divya!!! I appreciate your lovely comment!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! Dear Suzanne, as you are an artist and you like autumn, here´s a link of a blog from a friend of mine who makes some autumn flowers really original. I hope you like it.

    http://loscuadrosderos.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/flores-de-otono.html?showComment=1351446037452#c341193078225797497

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Armando, I had a look at your friend's site. Beautiful!!! It is amazing what she has done with leaves. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Excuse me, I think this is the right link:

    http://loscuadrosderos.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/flores-de-otono.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Armando!!! I will definitely have a look at the site. :)

      Delete
  6. well this look like about realistic one, great one From India

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well done!
    The colors are amazing!
    Take a look at my blog!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice creativity its look like real ................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ansh!!! Great to have you visit!!! :)

      Delete