Friday, November 16, 2012

Something I just love......

I love Christmas, but not for the commercial aspect of the holiday.  I love the lights, the food, and how happy the children feel during this time.  Without all the adult stress, I choose to have fun during this holiday.  So one on the things I love is Advent Calendars.  I get one every year, and Yes, I know it is still November, but I get so excited about this calendar that I had to buy it early.  I love getting up every morning and opening up a little door to see what is inside.  It is so much fun!!!!  Here is the one that I bought yesterday, very cute and adorable.  I can't wait until December 1st!!!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne,

    Ah yes, an Advent Calendar! Of course, I wouldn't be the type to open up the calendar early and take out the chocolates you can get inside them. No way!

    Have a good weekend, eh! Sorry, couldn't resist, eh! :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! Your message reminds of two guys I worked with 20 years ago. I brought an advent calendar to work, so they went into a few random days and took out the candy. Those little jokers!!! Of course, neither one would confess to their crime, but I knew!!! tee hee
      Nope, I won't eat the candy before hand!!! I promise!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Advent calendars too... I always buy one for my children, they are always so excited :)

    I remember the year Valentina was 4 and found her advent calendar and ate all the chocolate in one day... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I love your story!!! Wonderful!!!
      Blessings!!!

      Delete
  3. I bought an advent calendar each to my children. I agree they are so good for children... and if they have chocolates even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the ones with chocolate are the best even though I do love the calendars that have beautiful pictures inside. :)

      Delete