Thursday, December 13, 2012

Counting down the days to Christmas

I have never really got to excited about Christmas as an adult, but for some reason I love it this year.  I've opened 13 days of my chocolate advent calendar and yes, I have also eaten all the chocolates.



 I love taking walks around the neighbor at night looking at people's lights.  I try not to stare right in their window for this may look a little like peeping into their personal space, but so far no one has run out after me.  I try not to wear my black hoodie when out at night.  I really don't need any attention from the police.  


I haven't yet got my picture taken with santa, but this is my photo from last year.  Isn't he the cutest!!!


So far, this season has been the best.  I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!!!!!

Many blessings,
Suzanne


4 comments:

  1. Suzanne, i love this post!!!

    Have a great, great holiday season!
    Kisses
    Sónia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia!!! Isn't Christmas wonderful!!!!
      Wishing you the best holiday season ever.
      Many blessings to you,
      Suzanne

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Suzanne... Christmas can be so amazing;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Merry Christmas to you Launna!!!! Wishing you and your family the best Christmas ever!! :)

      Delete