Sunday, December 23, 2012

Helping One another

Christmas is just on the horizon!  I work in retail, so the store is busy with people buying for friends and family.  While this season can be fun or stressful for some, other people are dealing with events that are hard for most of us to imagine.  I was at work today and met Emma's Mom who has travelled to Victoria to look for her missing daughter.  Emma has now been gone for 25 days.  I wanted to post this picture for all you that live in Victoria or around this area.  I would love it if everyone that visits this site could send a prayer for Emma for her safe return.




4 comments:

  1. Dear Suzanne,

    I have tried my best to share this vital posting via Facebook and the settings on many of my friends in BC wont allow me to share this. However, I shall duly forward this via Twitter and repost your blog on my Facebook profile. Hopefully, my friends will duly note it.

    My thoughts and all the help I can gather are with Emma, her loved ones and for you, my friend.

    In peace and hope, Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gary, this is fabulous!!! You are answering my prayers!!!
      Many blessings to you!!!

      Delete
  2. I will certainly pray for this young woman and her family... how very sad for all concerned...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Launna!!! Sending you lovely energy for a beautiful holiday season. :)

      Delete