Thursday, March 14, 2013

Selling slowly, but surely

I'm finding that belief and perseverance are the ingredients for success.  My poetry book is selling in smaller quantities, but the people buying are wonderful heart felt individuals who are enjoying my words.  My intention is to write from my heart and attract people who will relate and love what I'm putting into words.


I have 3 other books that I'm working on.  One is a novel, one is a love story, and the other is more poetry.  I love to write and find myself moving more towards this way of expression.  My intention is to create full time, but until that happens I will love every part of my life.  It is wonderful to see the slow and gradual changes that occur on a daily basis.

If anyone is interested in purchasing a book please contact me through my blog.  I always love hearing from all of you.



4 comments:

  1. That's nice you are selling your book, I hope the best for you future endeavors ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna!!! I always appreciate your supportive words!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Suzanne,

    How's it goin', eh? I shall keep trying to bring further awareness of your book and I know that poetry, art, the magic of the written word, fills your heart and soul.

    Peaceful wishes and all the best,

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary:
      Thanks for your wonderful support!!! You are a sweet friend!!

      Sending peace and kindness your way!!!
      Suzanne

      Delete