Thursday, July 25, 2013

In the Heart of a Rose

I love to draw, but sometimes my camera wants attention, so I give it time to express itself.  If I listen then a good picture will be born.

I've been experiencing some difficult times, so I bought this rose for myself to bring light into my heart. I hope these pictures open your heart too.


I have read and felt that angels are connected to the rose.  Well, I must admit my feelings do believe that angels are all around.



Many blessings to all!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awe Suzanne the rose is gorgeous... I am so sorry you are not feeling the best... I am sorry I didn't notice. I am so centered on walking and eating right that it seems like all I have time for... message me if you ever need to talk... ever :) Hugs girl (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna!!!! I appreciate your lovely message. I usually don't speak to much about my personal life, so you could not have know. You are the sweetest for offering support. And thanks for the Big Hug. :)

      Delete
  2. And the angels sing to you from the heart of the rose.

    I wish you better times and the resonance of the rose, the angels, shall bring comfort to you, to me, to all those who believe.

    Thank you, Suzanne.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gary!!!! You a person with a wonderful heart. I know the angels surround and protect you always. I appreciate your thoughtful message.

      Suzanne

      Delete
  3. I agree, there is smth about roses that fascinates everyone. i prefer them in red and white :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose are divine!!! I also love red and white and pink and yellow, but mostly white. :)

      Delete