Sunday, February 8, 2015

I have to draw faces.......

I haven't post in a little while because I'm working on drawing a watch.  Okay, sooooo boring for me. The drawing has been sitting there for over a week and I keep looking at it, but I really have no inspiration to pick up the pencil and finish it.  My motto for life is "if it isn't fun then don't do it".  My big realization is that I love drawing faces, so this is what I'm going to do.  This is an older sketch, but I love it so much and am sharing it with you now.


pencil on paper
9" x 11"
2014

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne, I have the same motto... if you don't love it, why do it... I really like your drawings of faces, they are so expressive... you are so talented xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna!!! Yes, life is meant to be fun, so no more boring jobs for sure. hee hee

      Delete
  2. So delicate and beautiful. You have a great touch when it comes to female portraits. I am also a hugeeeee fan of your psychic abilities, you are magical Suzanne :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment is soooooo sweet!!! Thank you. I'm also happy that you've enjoyed my readings. Many blessings to you Petronela. :)

      Delete